What can you do to move Drupal forward? Join us in sprinting on Drupal core and contrib! Email email@example.com for more information and to let us know you will participate, though there is no registration or advanced notice required.
Note, the locations are subject to change but will be announced.
- Friday, February 3 at 701 Carnegie Center
- Saturday, February 4 at Princeton University Friend Center
- Sunday, February 5 at FFW in Princeton
Everyone is free to sprint on anything they like, but this year we are also organizing a Drupal 8 core major issue triage sprint.
The point of a triage is to make sure major issues are correctly categorized and verified so that people working on the code fixes know which issues to tackle and have all the information they need. It is a great way for anyone to contribute to Drupal. You do not need to be a developer to help. All you need is a basic understanding of Drupal. Project managers, designers, etc, who've worked on Drupal projects can participate.
When you come to the sprint location, there will be organizers and mentors there ready to assist you.
Reasons to come to the major triage sprint
- Help squash bugs faster, so that Drupal 8 is even better for your next Drupal site.
- Become more familiar with Drupal 8 (and the kinds of bugs that still need fixing).
- Learn about how issues get solved in Drupal core and how to contribute effectively.
- Get to know a particular subsystem of Drupal 8 in more depth.
- Get credit on your Drupal.org profile when the issues you verify are eventually fixed.
- Collaborate with the amazing maintainers who've brought you Drupal 8.0.0, Drupal 8.1.0, and each bugfix release.