You've got a great team of agile architects and developers who are making great progress through the backlog; and you're working with a group of enthusiastic product owners who are writing good, clear user stories and acceptance criteria. As a project manager or scrummaster managing a large, distributed team, are the ways you can further improve, and get your deliverables out the door more quickly and efficiently?
We'll cover the tools and techniques for success with your Agile Drupal projects as well as review real-life challenges and how to overcome them. You'll walk away with an in-depth review of 10 tips and tricks to apply to your next project and help you become a Jira expert!
We'll walk through:
- additional ceremonies you should consider adding to your agile lineup
- how to prepare for these ceremonies with JIRA
- streamlining your Sprint End Demo and Grooming sessions
- using JQL and filters to be a JIRA Jedi
- leveraging Components in JIRA
- how to use Sub-Tasks in your sprints
- suggestions for using custom fields in JIRA
- (advanced) custom reporting with JIRA REST API
- (advanced) importing epics and components for consistent projects
Who Should Attend
- Back-end Developers
- Project Managers
- Site Builders
Some JIRA or project management tool experience.
- Chris Urban