- John Jameson
This will be a whirlwind tour to see what's possible and how to make it happen; I'll throw out lots of examples and code samples and try not to overlap too much with Media Explained.
- What's coming to core?
- The site-builder experience of setting up media bundles in D8: how to configure image bundles with things like captions and bylines and oEmbed fields.
- Theming your bundle's view modes, using the site-builder UI, CSS and your theme's Twig.
- Bundles of bundles! Make it easy for your editors to grab groups of media items and display them as slideshows or clusters or galleries or masonry grids or before/after comparators or...and swap back in forth between these layouts right in the node editor.
- Making your bundles play nice with CKEditor -- tips and tricks to provide your editors with a true WYSIWYG experience.
- Optimize your bundles for front-end performance using responsive images and lazy loading.
|Download slide deck (.pdf)||12.72 MB|
Who Should Attend
- Front-end Developers
- Site Builders