- Gobinath Mallaiyan
01/31/20 11:30 am to 01/31/20 12:15 pm
This session will propose a upgraded way of managing your Drupal Project using composer. It simple to have a project start kit that would fit your need & keep reusing them in all your drupal project.
- A Refresh - What is composer and how to migrate your Drupal 8 site to Composer.
- Best practices
- Drupal-scaffold - what is it & why to use !
- Semantic versioning
- Patching Via Composer (Local / Remote Patches)
- Optimized strategy for Managing the Project Repo.
- Common Error while using Composer
- My Improvised Composer Workflow - Tried & Tested.
|Composer Workflow - Session Slides||2.6 MB|
Who Should Attend
- Back-end Developers
- Front-end Developers