- Jesus Manuel Olivas
How many times have you ever heard? "Choose the right tool for the job" or "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
The Drupal community is embracing the "Get off the island" mantra. Modernizing Drupal was the goal of the latest Drupal 8 release, but technology moves faster than the awesome community could improve our beloved platform.
Gatsby is taking the world by storm and the JAMstack is here to stay. Come to this session, to learn what can we do to keep Drupal relevant and this new era.
During this session you will learn:
- The main differences between a "Traditional CMS" - "Headless CMS" - "Static Site".
- The importance of decoupling the "Content Management GUI" from the "Production Environment".
- The benefits of using a modern JAMstack to serve your site.
- How can you improve the UX providing a GUI when using a Git-based CMS.
- How to use Drupal to provide a GUI and content for a Git-based/API-driven CMS.
- What is Gatsby and how to take advantage of React and GraphQL to build blazing fast, modern websites.
Who Should Attend