- Jacob Rockowitz
This presentation will explore how site owners, site builders, and developers can leverage the Webform module for Drupal 8 to build complex and robust forms for their end-users.
- Why site owners should use the Webform module?
- How site builders can build complex and maintainable forms?
- How developers can customize forms and handle submission data?
During this presentation, we are going to walk-thru "a few of my favorite webform things" which include:
- Examples, templates, and demos
- A/B testing and personalization
- PDF generation
- Submission and option limits
- Ajaxified form and modal dialogs
- Remote posting submission data
- Computed token and Twig elements
- Reusable options
- Composite elements
- Custom elements
- Editing the source
- Contribute modules/add-ons
Who Should Attend