The Drupal content management system is known for its flexibility. Drupal can be used for many types of websites, from corporate websites and media portals to e-commerce sites, community forums, and intranets. Drupal’s media management features are also very powerful, and integrating a DAM (Digital Asset Management) with Drupal has the added benefit of being able to reuse your digital assets across platforms.
This course will give you a run-through of the Drupal site building process. You'll get hands-on experience creating an information architecture for Drupal, as well as learning how to leverage media management and Acquia DAM on top of Drupal.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- How to add powerful functionality to Drupal using core and contrib
- Considerations for planning and structuring content
- Differences between entity types
- Selecting and installing contributed modules
- How to configure key contributed modules
- How to set up Drupal media management
- When it’s useful to set up a DAM on top of Drupal and how to use it to create more consistency and save time across your organization
Who Will Get the Most Out of This Course
This course is ideal for site builders, developers and newcomers to Drupal who want to be able to configure Drupal effectively.